Perfect furniture arrangement can make your life Better pleasing. If you don’t know where you start arranging furniture, don’t worry about this content. We are discussing the best ways to arrange your furniture that interior designers have recognized over the years. So if you want to make your home look user friendly and beautiful, follow those 10 tips
10 Furniture Arranging Rules That Can Better Your Home Decorating
1. Take your furniture Arrangement Measurements.
Arranging furniture on paper is easier than sorting and transferring original items. To design your room properly, first, measure your furniture pieces and then apply the following basic steps depending on which room you will design:
- Leave every piece of furniture 25 inches Space to move easily from one place to another inside your room.
- Your chair and sofa should not be more than four feet apart for easy conversation.
- Leave 14 to 18 inches between your sofa and coffee table so people can easily reach and set up their drinks easily.
- Leave 2 feet on each side of your bed for ease of movement.
- Plan the chairs around your dining table to be 20 to 14 inches wide and leave at least six inches of space between them.
- Place a dining room table at least 36 inches from each wall so guests can comfortably move their chairs outside or return to sit.
2. Find Balance When Arranging Furniture
Balancing is very important if you want to arrange your furniture properly. Consider both the size and space of the different parts, making sure not to group all the large or small pieces in one place or on one side of the room, which can make the space feel more turbulent. Also make sure there are a variety of sizes – if you get straight-line seats, for example, consider a round coffee table.
3. Create your room Conversation friendly
When you’re trying to do talking at a time with your family or guests across the room for conversation, your furniture arrangement needs to inspire opportunity for the close. And Arrange your seating so that it is easier to talk to each other. E.g. For that, you can face your sofas and chairs so that they can talk to each other through eye contact.
Each seat should arrange in such a way that you do not have to leave the seat to bring anything. To do this, you can use a coffee table and a side table.
4. Find your Focal point
Every room has a focal point, The focal point is the center of a room, the first in your eyes after you enter a space. E.g. fireplace, window, artwork, or wallpaper. When you find the focal point of your room, You’ll want to arrange furniture around it as much as possible.
5. Always keep traffic flow
You should always keep in mind Traffic flow that furniture arrangements should not be a problem for guests to navigate around the room. So keep enough space between the coffee table, sofa, and chairs that people can walk without any problem.
6. Pay attention to Wall Artwork Right Size and Height
We generally hang wall paintings at eye height, similar to the placement in an art gallery, So visitor can admire them. If you want to give the impression of a long ceiling, hang the wall art on the wall slightly lower than the height of the eye to create more distance between the top of the art and the ceiling.
Use Right Size Artwork Strategically on your wall. Don’t hang a small picture on the back of your sofa, instead, hang a large picture that is about two-thirds the length of your sofa.
If you are determined to use a piece of very small art, place it in a large frame with a large matte around it so that it can hold its own when positioned near a large piece of furniture.
7. Use a Right Rugs
Using a Right Size Area rugs are essential things to properly arranging furniture, Especially hardwood and tile floors. When buying an area rug first, make sure your room size that’s enough; all of the furniture can arrange it. Like Seating tables, Chairs and Sofas can go entirely on the rugs.
8. Setting up Your Tv
- Don’t place The TV video screen where sunlight through windows in the day time; and Evening view lights will be on, which can shine onto screens. It will be a problem to watch the video screen.
- Do not place audio speakers near the walls, which can cause vibration and sound absorption.
- Divide an ample space into multiple zones
- Try swivel chairs for an easy swap to TV-viewing
9. Float your furniture
Floating your TV furniture to pull everything to the center of the room – this is a popular design scheme. If you have an open floor plan, this is the right way to split the house, and it also encourages steady traffic flow.
10. Try Multiple Experiment
Try different experiments with your furniture arrangement. Don’t afraid to experiment and try different layouts. Some days later, try multiple designs for your furniture arrangement; it can help your creative thought. When you find a Practical, Aesthetically pleasing, and relaxed full layout, you can make it permanent placement.
You May Check Alsoi: Living Room Chairs Reviews